Don't let the COVID-19 stop you from feeling awesome and looking great. Get up, dress up and don’t break your routine even though you are just within the four walls.
Here are a few suggestions on what you can do:
1. Take a bath/foot soak
Here's a soothing recipe for a good bath/ foot soak:
- Pour warm water into a basin
- 2 tablespoons Epsom Salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 10 drops of essential oil
- Cut 1 lemon and squeeze some lemon juice and throw in few slices of lemon
- Mix thoroughly, stick your feet in, and relax!
Lemon is filled with antioxidants, while baking soda can reduce irritation and itching. We recommend using POSH #RelaxationBlends such as Lavender, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree for calming, refreshing and anti-bacterial effects.
2. Give yourself a facial
Easy steps for a home facial:
- Cleanse. Remove all makeup and then wash your face, neck and ears with a good facial cleanser.
- Exfoliate. Using your fingers gently rub an exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face. We strongly recommend Agape Cream Exfoliator which is very gentle and effective in removing impurities and dead skin cells.
- Mask. If you have oily skin, use a clay mask. For dry skin, hydrating cream or gel mask is recommended. You may cover your eyes with cucumber or Aloe Vera slices to enhance the pampering experience.
- Hydrate. After the mask is rinse off, remember to moisturize! Smooth a nice, thick moisturizer over your face and neck.
3. Try DIY nail art
If you are bored at home during this time, look for simple household items around your house and try your hands on some DIY nail art design. This plastic wrap nail art is an easy and cool one. Just place some blobs of your favorite nail polishes and then press the plastic wrap over your nail plate. All done!
You can also find items such as pen, pencil, bobby pins, chopsticks to do the evergreen polka dots nail art design.
Other items such as cotton buds, dental floss, sharpie pens and water color can do wonders too! You can now get 6 bottles of POSH 9 Free Nail Lacquers and start unleashing your creativity from home!